Friday, October 28, 2011

Pinterest Party

Pin It

I am so excited about a new link up Over the Big Moon is hosting every fourth Friday of the month on their blog! They love Pinterest just as much as I do and have decided to share their completed projects from Pinterest with us. They are also allowing all of their follower to share what Pinterest projects they have completed as well. They are calling it their 4th Friday Finale! Click on the box below to go check out all of their projects or if you want to link up and share your projects also!
I found this saying on Pinterest for the original link from pinterest click Here.
Here is my finished project. What do you think? I just took one of our photo plaques, painted and de-stressed it.
I ended up putting it in our son's bathroom. Also here is the link to my Pinterest boards if you want to follow them. http://pinterest.com/lrshnt/ or find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/Uvebeenframed .
I have also made other plaques. You can see them here or here.
You can also follow the link HERE to get this printable. Just print, cut out the 8x10 and place in any frame you choose. 


14 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

I love it Lori! It turned out so cute!

Megan said...

I think yours is cuter than the original :)

Sara said...

SO fun!! Would LOVE it if you would link this project up at my turquoise lovin' party!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/11/turquoise-lovin-13.html

Barn Owl Primitives said...

your sign turned out great!

thanks so much for sourcing my sign.

all the best,

kristi

lesley said...

I LOVE this! I'm trying to figure it out - did you print on vinyl and then somehow adhere that to the plaque?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Lesley, I love this! So are these just individual vinyl letters that you can buy at a local craft store or did you print these yourself? Thanks!

Jumping Jack said...

Are you selling these? I love it and want one!

Unknown said...

I print the vinyl out myself :) I will make you one if you want, you can email me at red8car@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Do you sell these? I saw urs on pintrest and would love to buy one!!!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

What fonts did you use? And which sites if they are free?

Thanks.

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

You should link this up at The Pinterest Project linky party!!! I just randomly pinned this & then checked out your blog. LOVE!


http://adayinthelifeofamomandawife.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-pinterest-project-linky-party-5.html

Unknown said...

Hello, I was wondering if you sell these? I really love it and want one!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.